LoAKaFe

Saturday, December 03, 2005

A Land so far, an event so

I was watching the visual splendour - a display of the greatest sights. From both sides they were gusting down like two powerful winds that were about to wreak into a colossal fiasco. The fair winds on my right were with grace and at powerful speeds flowing down into the valley. On the other hand the fiery flesh of the red demons squandering, raging towards for their kill. I could not visualize my position, though I believe it was some where in the center of the chaos that was about to break open.

To one side, light was pouring and to the other, darkness was filling. I felt like I was dropping down a gorge, but still floating in the same place. My vision was getting dizzy but I could still vividly see the breath-taking image. I wanted to get away but still had an uncanny craving to stay. My head was splitting into two and at the same time they felt like they were merging to form nothingness. I felt complete blankness and there was this surge of thoughts flowing so fast that it explained everything from the reason for a tiny blade of grass to swing, to the formation of life. It was so much that it was hurting me. But there was also this eternal peace settling down every single cell in my body. Did I have a body at all? Or am I omnipresent. I felt something closing in on me.

The vision faded to the things before me, which came to place. I saw my mouse, my monitor and beside me M (my CEO).

Moral of the story: Stop Sleeping in office. You'll never know when you'll get caught.

~fEelix
PS: Events of the above story are completely fictitious and are not to be taken to reality or considered on my appraisal =(: p)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home