LoAKaFe

Monday, December 19, 2005

As I woke

Tears of joy at the very tip on every single blade of grass. The morning sunrise glistening on them, making them sparkle like the jewels they are; those that can never be bought. My heart felt light. Is this how eagles feel whent they soar high above? I swear this could have as well been called Heaven- Enora, where angels seek peace. I could not recollect what lies or death or pain was. This valley has never heard it. All that echoes through these skies were tranquility and a searing joy. I felt my heart would burst with so much of happiness. But what burst down was a tear from the corner of my eye. I could not explain what is the reason of so much elation. Infact there was nothing in particular. The beauty of the place, surely. As a cold wind passed through my entire body, I felt weak and dropped the last of my stiffness and fell to my kneel beside it. This was my conformation. I was spilling out all the pain in my mind. Easing out even the tiniest sorrow hidden deep within. This was rejuevenation. Enora wrapped her wings around me like a comforting mother. I was sobbing now. Laid on the ground and slept until dusk.In the morning, I woke up and I saw a blurred vision of a person in white smiling at me with utmost peace. Slowly I saw the doctor in front of me. He tapped my head softly and said I could go home.I closed my eyes with partial happiness from an encounter so great but with a sadness that I will never taste this ever again. There was only one thought in my head "Damnit! Morphine Rocks!!!"

~fEelix
PS: I was actually writing that as a part of GhostStalker's Story, then I just had this funny thought and changed the ending bit. So If you ever see it repeating somewhere. Kina ignore commenting on it :p (especially if it is going to be a bad one)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home